Wonder how natural is to get attracted towards black for most of us. My blogs background is black! Anyways…this is not about our likes; dislikes but this is about time... Time that we just don't have. I have heard of an expression stating that 'The busiest man always has time'. Now "man" over here is just a part of the expression; women can be assured that I am not sexist. However the thing is that we just do not have time now days; yet we are busy. I mean , is there a harm in being busy sleeping for a while.. Does your body not deserve rest. So am sure that the person who invented this expression is a big - no huge - looser.
So why does this title read "Few minutes to spare" when
we just do not have them.. Well reason is that I had few minutes to spare
writing it; now that you have reached this line reading the same - you too have
few minutes to spare reading it.. So my friend - This is for both of us. And do
not worry there are quite a few of us who will be having few minutes to spare,
so you can keep reading on.
I don't know what could be a dying man's (woman's as well) wish,
as I am still alive, but I do guess that he may think wish he did have few
minutes to spare. When you rush to your office / school every day from your
home - you may think just the same.. Wish you had few minutes to spare at
home.. For those who are workaholic - they would think just vice versa. When
you are with your loved ones and the ticking clock reminds you that you ought
to be somewhere else .. You wish you had some minutes to spare..
Gosh! so when we want some minutes to spare always - why , why
have we made ourselves so busy?
Well I want to think about it now but am a bit busy... Wish I had
some minutes to spare..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment